Saturday, January 29, 2005

So Long, Protocol. I’m just going to skate now.


“The Protocol” has been put on hold indefinitely until I learn how to control my anger. I’ve come to the realization that I can’t change the world to make it the way I would want it to be, and trying to do this is only interfering with my skating. I have let myself down. I have failed to let my skating speak for itself.

I have only been sabotaging myself, and it isn’t worth it any more. I don’t want to hurt people who are trying to help me. I don’t want to wonder if I can ever face certain people again. I don’t want to wonder if I will be capable of racing, while thinking of the things I’ve said on my Blog. I don’t want to throw away the rest of my racing season.

So, before I get my fingers taped together and get shipped to Guantanamo Bay, I am going to cut myself off from Blogging for a while…and we can all breathe a big sigh of relief.